Have you felt that household chores seem to be an endless battle? You wanted so badly to keep your house tidy and fresh at all times but your family and work limit you in doing so. Don’t worry as household cleaning hacks are created to help you fix the dirt and mess without breaking your bank.
You’ll be amazed at how these cleaning hacks can change your life. Imagine cleaning your kitchen appliances in no time without difficulties. Save a copy of this 25 cleaning hacks that will make your life simpler and better.
25 Amazing Cleaning Hacks You Can Do Today
- Clean your chopping board by scrubbing a halved lemon with Kosher salt.
- Clean your oven by spreading onto the surfaces a paste made of vinegar and baking soda.
- Scrub your faucets using a halved lemon to remove stains.
- Clean your appliances made of stainless steel with an old toothbrush and cream of tartar.
- Use a white chalk before washing your clothes to remove grease quickly.
- Use a hairspray and a scrub to remove a nail polish stain on your carpet.
- Remove Cranberry sauce stains by soaking your shirt in this solution: vinegar, cold water, and liquid detergent
- Get rid of the dust on your blinds with the use of kitchen thongs, old socks, water, and white vinegar
- Destain white sinks by scrubbing them lemon juice, baking soda and a drop of detergent powder.
- Clean your toilet by covering the siphons with duct tape and flushing the toilet with vinegar.
- Remove paint from your clothes by using a disposable razor.
- Clean your cabinet doors by brushing the dirt with a mixture of baking soda and vegetable oil.
- Remove the hairs on your carpet by using a squeegee.
- Remove spilled glitters on the floor with the use of a play dough.
- Restore the shine in your engagement ring with an old toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Scrub out the grime in your bathroom tiles with a combination of bleach and baking soda.
- Use baking soda in cleaning your treasured silverware.
- Quick dry your sneaker with crumpled newspapers.
- Use lint rollers in dusting your lamps.
- Clean your cast iron skillets by scrubbing them with a soft sponge and coarse salt.
- Pick up the unwanted pet hair with the use of rubber gloves.
- Disinfect your kitchen sponge by heating it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Pick up small toys in your house by using a dustpan.
- Use charcoals or newspapers to remove unpleasant odor in your fridge.
- Clean and deodorize your bathtub using antibacterial oils and liquid soap.
Importance of Keeping My House Clean and Organized
Nothing beats a fresh, clean house every day especially if all you need after a long day is peace and relaxation. A home that is free from mess and dirt indeed is rejuvenating and casts worries and anxieties away. More so, the excellent condition of your kitchen appliances and furniture make you even more productive. And of course, you can always hire some one to do it for you. You can find some very good cleaning services in Seattle.